Karena hidup tidak hanya menarik nafas, tetapi juga menarik makna di balik fakta...

.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Unfinished song

Sometimes people make you cry
Look down even you have tried
People just hate the beautiful heart that you are

Sometimes I see you pray
To the highest wish you say
I see you sing aloud for His till you dry

Sometimes summer’s too hot to play
Winter always soon go away
And rain falls down with pain that you can’t say

Sometimes I ask you some
‘How do you feel right now?’
In silent, you smile and show everything’s fine

Sometimes is just nothing… People know nothing…
Cause I see you grow together… It's not easy to be you…

Reff:
I made a song for you, my love
I made a song that you can hear when summer or rain
I made a song that you can sing aloud when okay or not
Sing because it’s your day to be happy with love around
A girl become a woman who can’t be broken
And keep shining…
All the times…

Every times be anything you praise
Blow the candle and cut the cakes
People will see ‘today your life begins’

Novie
14/09/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment